We are finally ready to announce to the blog world:
We are expecting baby number 2! I am currently 20 weeks along, due in June. We would've made the official announcement earlier, but wanted to tell all our family in person.
We had our sonogram on Tuesday and found out that we are having another little girl! My doctor is a little concerned about our little one's size. She is measuring at 17 weeks instead of 20. My amniotic fluid looks to be low as well. SO, next Friday I'll be going to see a specialist to have another sonogram done. She is a high-risk pregnancy specialist and I've heard great things about her from several friends. I am hopeful that the sonogram will show that all is well!
Coming soon: pregnant belly pictures and Chicago pictures.
1 comment:
congrats. sisters are so sweet. we really enjoy our two little girls! i'm very happy for you karie!
Post a Comment