Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Snow, Snow, Snow!!

We had quite the spring snow last weekend. Though it wasn't the 12 inches they forecasted, we got probably 5 inches or so. Just a few miles west of us got 28 inches. So glad we were spared that craziness. We had just enough to play in. It started with a bunch of sleet Friday afternoon that continued overnight...and turned into big snowflakes through Saturday morning. It was all gone by Monday and was 70 degrees.


The sleet. (I know...exciting, right?!?)
Addison watching from the window. When we woke up Saturday morning, everything was covered in ice.
Our tree branches were hanging low.Then came the big snow. Side note: That ugly, pink garage door will be gone soon.
Can I hear a yippee?!?Snow covered house.
Side note: How do you like the new paint color?? We still have to finish up the trim around the door, replace the screen door, paint the railing, replace the mailbox and lighting.
Oh and when I say "we", I mean Kyle.It's done snowing...the sun's out now it's time for fun :)Making our snow man. Any guesses on what the eyes and buttons are??Kissing the snowman.
Side note: The greatest lesson we've taught Addison so far... the closed-mouth kiss.

1 comment:

Sra. Wilson said...

Black olives! Yum!
Looks like a fun time. I was sad that the snow didn't last longer!