Friday, December 11, 2009

She's a Talker

Some days I wish I could just record our entire day. The things that come out of this girl's mouth...

Here are a few of my favorites:

"Sure does" She doesn't always use this one correctly. For instance, I might ask her, "Addison, are you coloring?" Her reply might be something like, "Yup, I sure does."

"reawy" (really) She says this anytime she is describing how she's feeling. "I reawy tired....reawy hungry...reawy thirswy (thirsty)...reawy scared." The exception: "I so happy."

"I so proud of you." This one appeared while we were working hard on potty training. She apparently heard it a lot. She will often tell Kyle and I that she's "so proud of us." What have we done to deserve such praise?? Anything from passing the salt and pepper to picking up something off the floor.

"Are you okay, _______?" If you trip, sneeze, or drop something in front of my daughter, she will immediately ask you this...fill in the blank with your name. It's pretty cute. She is genuinely concerned.


No comments: