Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Day

This guy is coming home today. He has been gone all week in Vegas, for work. I am ready...so ready for him to be home. We've been shut in with snow all week. I had big plans for this week...I planned to go to the Y every day...we had lots of outings planned. It was all canceled. So, this week has been a lesson in patience with the kids and in relying on Him for companionship. I have been craving grown up interaction!!

In a few hours, my best friend will be home. He'll make me laugh...he'll make me make this face...
All will be right in world.


Oh, and there are two other people really ready to have their daddy back.

7 hours and counting!

2 comments:

TheHappyNeills said...

You guys are such a great pair!

Meli n Pat said...

I wish we lived there again. I think we'd have a lot of fun! You guys crack me up and I make the same face at Pat! Enjoy your time back together!!