Friday, June 8, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We spent Memorial Day with the Morris crew at Matt and Tally's new place.  It was a ton of fun.  Good food, fun people, swimming, tractor rides, a day at the lake, slushies...all good things!




Friday was Addison's birthday, so we celebrated with a cookie cake...yum!


A picture of the mommas (rare)...Tally, Kristen, and I.



The first of several "tractor" rides.





Saturday was our day on the lake.  We rented a boat.  Addison and Jake loved the boat, but weren't too fond of swimming in the lake.  Jake got in at our last swimming stop.



Addison and Avery on the boat.

After church on Sunday, we spent the day hanging out at Matt and Tally's place.


Jake insisted on wearing the helmet to ride the tricycle...safety first :)


Bella in the Scout.

Sunday, we also celebrated Mike and Virginia's 40th anniversary with a shrimp boil, homemade ice cream, and swimming.




Kyle and Jake in the pool.  My dare-devil son is a bit more timid in the water this year.  The circle floaty was his favorite.


Sweet Lily and Avery.



Kristen and Lily

Matt and Tally, Kyle and I on our "hot date" to pick up slushies for the whole crew.  Tally and I were channeling our inner "Thelma and Louise" with our scarves.





The big kids hanging out on the hammock.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the scarf picture! You guys look like you had a great weekend!