We joined 2 of our favorite families for a fun weekend at
Robber's Cave State Park in February. If you're ever near southeast Oklahoma, you should check it out. We will definitely go again. The kids loved hiking/boulder-hopping. They thought sleeping in a cabin was cool. Being with good friends was the cherry on top.
 |
This was before she lost her 2nd front tooth...it was dangling. I love that I captured this smile! |
 |
This boy loves his daddy and isn't always great about long walks. That's what daddy's shoulders are for, right?!? |
 |
| We did a lot of this. |
 |
| It's amazing to me how plants can grow in the crevices on a boulder. |
 |
| I love this photo because of Kyle's face. Kyle is not generally an overly cautious parent...that's usually my role. He was a nervous wreck around the cliffs around the park. Jake liked to get a little too close to the edge. |
 |
| Happy hikers! |
 |
| BFF's |
 |
| Robber's Cave |
 |
| Alisha and her sweet ride along. |
Alisha and I learned that hiking/rock climbing is especially grueling with an extra 20 lbs. strapped on your front.
 |
| Mother and son. |
 |
| The kids' beautiful creation. |
We had a great weekend with friends! It was capped off with a longer than planned ride home through ice and snow. It made us all the more grateful for the beautiful weather we enjoyed the day before!
No comments:
Post a Comment