
It's hard to believe I am 1 month away from having a 1 year old! I remember when she was 3 months old, I stopped counting her age in weeks. Soon I will be counting her age in years instead of months!
Addison is a pure joy. She is full of energy (I swear she run-crawls) and expressions. People often comment on her "faces". She truly has quite the repertoire. Her favorite, at the moment, is a look mimicking a look I give her when she's doing something she's not supposed to. Kind of a chin down, raised eyebrow, eyes up look. I have yet to capture a picture of THE look, but will post one as soon as I do.
These days you will find Addison exploring the house. She doesn't play much with her toys...I haven't decided if it's because she has lame toys, or if she'd just rather crawl around and explore. She loves to be under things (like the kitchen table). When she finds something that piques her interest (a piece of fuzz, tag on a shirt, etc) she will study it very intently and touch it oh so delicately, then bound off to find something else to look at. She enjoys playing outside and going for walks in her stroller.
She says "Dada" and "Mamama"...we think she actually knows what they mean now! She always has plenty to say, but those are the only 2 intelligible words for now. Happy 11 months!!
2 comments:
Welcome to the blog world!! And thanks for the link to ours. This will be a fun way to keep in touch. Addison is such a cutie. I can hardly believe Charlie will be 1 a week from today...wow!
Yeah! Addison looks like such a sweetie! You'll be quickly hooked to the blog world as I'm sure your faithful readers will be! :)
Post a Comment