Thursday, December 11, 2008

Forgive me!

I have been a bad blogger, but I promise to get better! Between sickness and the craziness of the season, the blog has been neglected. I will give a brief update on what's been going on:

*Our Thanksgiving was great. We shared our time between my dad and mom. I so enjoy the noise and action of a full house. There was plenty of that to be had! Great food...great conversation.

*Shortly after returning home from our Thanksgiving travels, I got ridiculously sick. I could not keep anything down for 24 hours. It was complete misery. Thankfully it was short-lived and neither Kyle nor Addison got sick.

*I have 2 1/2 days of school left, then I'm free for 2 1/2 weeks!! Have I told you lately that I love my job!?! I have big plans of those 2 1/2 weeks (as I always do), but in reality very little will probably get done...which is okay too! While we are a one location family for Thanksgiving, we try to make the rounds at Christmas.

*My to-do list is outrageous at this point...and I blame my mom and sister for that. You see, at Thanksgiving they sent me home with The Mark of the Lion series by Francine Rivers. I have not been able to put them down. I'm in the middle of book 2 and I'm literally losing sleep over these books! So...if you're Christmas letter from us doesn't arrive until Valentine's Day or we present your Christmas gift unwrapped, you'll know who to blame!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I told you they were good! I don't have the 3rd one.