I have started and restarted this post several times. I can't find the right way to write about this.
Our dear unborn baby girl was born last Saturday morning after a sonogram on Friday showed she didn't have a heartbeat. I was induced Friday night and delivered her at 6:45am. She weighed 6 oz. After her delivery, it was clear why she didn't have a heartbeat. The doctors call it a "cord accident". Her umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck several times. My doctor assured me that this is unlikely to recur in future pregnancies.
I'm not going to go into details here, but felt like I needed to write something.
In the midst of this, God is good and faithful. He has loved us well through our amazing family, church, and friends. I rest in knowing our little baby girl is in the hands of her Heavenly Father. Our loss is truly her gain.
No comments:
Post a Comment