Addison, at three years old you:
*Love to line up your toys and sort small things into piles.
*Love to play outside. You would entertain yourself for hours.
*Are shy in new situations, but warm up after while.
*Are still a momma's girl, though since Jake's arrival you and Daddy have really bonded.
*Are very compassionate. When others get hurt, you are very concerned
and are quick to comfort.
*Like to sing songs. Your favorite's are "The Noble Duke of York"
and "Little Cabin in the Woods"
*Are a stellar sleeper. You know when you are tired and will often ask to take a nap.
You never fight going to sleep.
*Are a fairly picky eater.
Your favorite foods are: fruit, quesadillas, black beans and rice,
grilled cheese sandwiches, cereal, and yogurt.
*Are starting to express some fears. Currently: thunderstorms and bugs.
*Are very affectionate with your words. You often tell people you love them.
*Are learning more about the Bible and Jesus. You really like the story about
"that angry guy" aka David and Goliath.
I could go on and on. I just might add to this post as I recall things. Addison, you are a joy to have as a daughter. You often ask if we can be best friends. I always tell you, "Yes, I am your mommy first, but I hope we will also always be best friends."
No comments:
Post a Comment