Jake turned 5 months old on my 31st birthday. I'm not sure I want to talk about the fact that I'm 31. Let's focus on this cutie:
He's a mover and a shaker. If I leave the room when he is on the floor, he is never where I left him when I come back.

He still drools and spits up like a champ. The drool part I'm not concerned about...the spit up part I'm starting to worry a bit about.

He's certainly gaining weight just fine.

He is already pretty good at "tripod" sitting.
He gets sweeter everyday!
Jake, at 5 months old, you:
*Just started rice cereal. You still aren't sure about it. Once we get started you get over excited and much of the cereal ends up down your chin.
*Are starting to drop your evening nap. You take a long morning nap. Then you either take a long afternoon nap, or a shorter afternoon nap and an evening nap.
*You go to sleep around 7:30 and sleep until 7:30. I still wake you up to feed you before I go to bed, so you are getting 5 feedings each day.
*Smile and giggle at your sister. She loves to play with you and you love to be played with.
*You took your first bath with your sister today. You loved sitting in the bath chair and your sister was pretty excited to share the tub with you!
*Like I said earlier, you still spit up more than I'd like you to. Somedays more than others. I'll be calling the dr. about that soon. I'm a little worried that it's acid reflux. We'll see.
*You roll, tripod sit (with some support), get up on your knees (not on all fours yet), scoot with your feet. Your gross motor skills are pretty incredible.
You are the sweetest baby a mommy could ask for.
I feel so blessed to be entrusted with your care.
I love you sweet, Jacob!
No comments:
Post a Comment