I got:
2 bottles of Shout for free plus $0.11 overage
3 bottles of Heinz ketchup for $1 each (this is just a Target sale...no coupons)
2 bottles of Armor All Tire Cleaner/Protector for $0.29 each
1 package of Pampers Wipes for $0.39
Eggo Whole Wheat Waffles for $0.33
6 Skinny Cow Ice Cream cups for $0.19 each
2 Edy's tubs of ice cream for $1.50 each
2 boxes Edy's Real Fruit bars for $1.75 each
1 box Nestle Drumsticks for $0.54
My total was: $14.55 and I got a $5 Target gift card back for buying 5 Edy's/Nestle ice cream products.
Before coupons/sales, my total would have been $47.89. Go here to find details of the above deals.
1 comment:
After reading your blog, I immediately signed up for "money saving mom" - thanks for the link! :-) Also - love the new formatting to your page. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment