Saturday, June 28, 2008

5 Year Anniversary

We are celebrating our 5 year anniversary today (well, we're actually celebrating tomorrow...today we're going to the grocery store and cleaning our house, but...). In some ways it feels like we've been married longer than that, in others I feel like we're newly married.

So, in lieu of a super sappy post (I'll only subject Kyle to that gushiness), I'll do My Top 5 Favorite Things About Being Married to Kyle

1. He makes errand-running fun (he hates to do it, but it's always more lively when he's around).

2. He has taken interest in my interests and wants to do them with me (he's a great garage-saleing companion).

3. His ability to forgive quickly, go with the flow, and overlook wrongs is mind-boggling.

4. He makes me laugh and loves to make me laugh.

5. He is committed to following Jesus and spurs me on to do the same.

I love you, Kyle Dee! I am grateful for our 5 years together and can't wait for what's to come!!

No comments: