Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving and Children's Museum

We were at my mom's house for Thanksgiving. It was great. I took zero pictures. Nice.

The only time I pulled out my camera was at the Children's Museum. It was great fun.

The water table.
Addison built a "bridge" in the workshop. I started out helping Addison...but Kyle had to step in. What happened, you say?

I may or may not have hit my thumb with the hammer. And I may or may not have mouthed a cuss word. And we may or may not have a video of the whole thing. I haven't decided yet if I will post it.

Jake and Sammy playing together.
(Doesn't Jake look so grown up in this picture?!?)


My son has a new-found, deep love for throwing balls. He was in heaven in this ball-pit.


The only picture I took of my mom and my two older nephews, Caleb and Aidan.
Nice picture, huh?!?

We had a nice, relaxing Thanksgiving.
I am so thankful for the blessings God has given us.

1 comment:

grammy12 said...

We were too busy having fun and just being together to take pictures. I didn't take any either. We do have some sweet memories.