Addison is becoming more sensible by the hour. You remember her, "that's enough candy" comment from Halloween, right?!? If you ask this girl what she would like for Christmas, here is her list:
1. Polly Pocket shoes, because she lost the shoes that came with her doll. She doesn't want a whole new Polly Pocket...why?? "I already have a Polly Pocket, mommy, I just need the shoes."
2. New Pink Glass Slippers. Translation: "Glass Slippers" are the plastic high-heeled dress up shoes. Why the new pink glass slippers?? Because the strap on the pair that she has is broken.
3. New Bows for her Purple Glass Slippers. Again, the plastic high-heels. The fluffy feather poof on the toe of her purple shoes was yanked off by her brother (on a side-note, I can't wait for Christmas for Jake, he needs some little boy toys...poor guy is gnawing on purple high-heels, for goodness sake). Again, no need for an entire new pair of ($3) purple "glass slippers"...just new bows.
And that, my friends, wraps up my daughters Christmas list.
2 comments:
What a precious girl!
don't forget, her nightlight is burned out...(I'm still cracking up about how that was the first thing she showed me in her bedroom :)
Post a Comment