Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It Takes a Village


These are my friends, Rashelle and Alisha...I've told you about them before. I am thankful for them for a multitude of reasons, but today I am thankful they are in my children's lives. My kids love them so much and they love my kids so well. Rashelle was picking up her kids from my house on Monday, and Jake just didn't want to let her go. Addison often talks about wanting to show Miss Alisha or Miss Rashelle her latest creation. Our lives are very much intertwined. Our kids are in and out of each others' houses regularly.

I'm thankful that as my kids grow up, they will not only have great friendships with their kids, but will have another set of adults to look up to. Thanks for investing in my children, ladies! I thank God for you!

1 comment:

Rashelle said...

I love you friend!!!