I am becoming increasingly aware of the fact that this stage of life...this playing-in-the-backyard-all-morning, relaxing-in-our-jammies, impromptu-zoo-outgoings...stage of life will all too soon be over. Addison starts preschool next fall which will begin our running-kids-all-over-creation stage of life. I realize it's not a stark boundary between the stages, there will be some overlap. But, I feel like the start of school signals the start of busyness. So, I'm trying to soak up our more laidback life while I can.

Family Valentine's dinner...Miss A getting ready to eat her cherry cheesecake.

Jake, smearing the rest of his cherry cheesecake on his head...nice.

Addison helping wash dishes...one of her new favorite things
(I'm enthusiastically encouraging her new love of chores :))

My heart melts every time this one smiles.

Their favorite place to play...under the dining room table.

Sleeping babe...*sigh*
Soak. It. In. Soon he'll be off to college.
1 comment:
Yes, they are growing all too quick. You are creating a warm, loving, happy home for them and your sweet man. You are a blessed woman!
Post a Comment