Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 Years Ago

Four years ago, my morning started out like this...


A couple hours later, I was doing this...



Then, a few hours later, this...


A few days later, I was doing this...


And then this...


How is it that these 4 years have gone by so quickly?? I remember so many details of those first few days. Addison's little puggy nose and the fine fuzz she had on her arms and back. The beef broth I sipped the afternoon after my c-section, because I wasn't allowed to eat solid food yet (I can still taste that broth...it was so. good.). The first-time mom jitters I had...stressing about each feeding and nap time. Feeling overwhelmed with joy and also the responsibility of raising up the little life that I held in my arms.

2 comments:

Emily B. said...

Aww, what a sweet little Addison. And wow Karie, you look so radiant in those pictures! You are a beautiful momma. :)

Marie said...

Don't blink! The next 4 will go by just as quickly. You are a wonderful Momma to my grandchildren! You and Kyle make a great team! Love to all. Mom