With Jake's love of trains being so strong, a train theme seemed fitting for his 2nd birthday party.
**Sidebar: Anything you see in this post that is remotely cute,
is not an original idea...Pinterest is a beautiful thing :)
Here was the invitation:
The snack train:
The birthday boy and his friends.
Jake was a pro at opening his gifts...he was well practiced after Christmas.
His train cake. He was not much interested in eating cake, he LOVED the cake pops that I had made to use up all the leftover cake I had after shaping the "2" cake. He had a least 5 or 6 of those puppies. I had them sitting out during the party and every once in awhile he would swipe a cake pop as he ran by...he was sugared to the max by the end of the party. That's what birthdays are all about, right?!?

Silly birthday boy!
We were so glad Grammy and Papa Steve were able to be at the party this year. Having them close has been awesome!
I can't believe my little guy is 2 already!
Slow down, Bubba!!
1 comment:
Pintrest aside, I'm impressed you had time and talent to find and make all of those cute things! Looks like a fun party.
Post a Comment