
Acting crazy after a bath...she is SO her dad!

After a bite of broccoli.

She's becoming quite the bookworm.

All done! She uses the sign for "all done" (shakes both hands near her shoulders) during mealtimes, but also when she is "done" with something. My favorite is when she does it while I'm changing her diaper. She hates getting her diaper changed! She used to (and truth be told, still does occasionally) throw a fit when I change her diaper. Now, she'll often sign "all done" when I lay her down for a change. Cracks me up.

She's not a fan of bows. Don't worry Aunt Ali, we're working on it!!
2 comments:
Yes, we must work on that. Maybe if you started plastering bows on her head when she was younger she would be used to it by now. HA HA! Just kidding!!
So many sweet faces!!!! I love them all!
Post a Comment