Sunday, August 22, 2010

God's Love to a 3 Year Old Heart

We are not huge Veggie Tale people. In fact, up until this summer we really hadn't watched/listened to much. Our first real taste came on our trip to Michigan, we checked out "Veggie Tales Greatest Hits" cd from the library. Addison really enjoyed the songs and they led to some good, spiritual conversations.

This song has made me cry repeatedly. Both for the truth it speaks to my heart...

"You really love me. Your love was with me all throughout my day."

And also for the way it paints unconditional love for a child's heart....

"I had some trouble sharing toys, during rest time made some noise. Walls are not for coloring, sometimes I'm off-key when I sing. But even so, it's really good to know. How much you love me. Your love was with me all throughout my day."

I pray this truth resonates in Addison's heart.

1 comment:

grammy12 said...

Sweet song! Wonderful message for grown-ups too.